Monday, February 20, 2017

I Am A Sucker For Power And Fame - Evicted BBN Housemate Gifty

The upcoming actress and Big Brother Naija contestant, Gifty, has made it known that she loves power and fame. She made this known on Sunday during the eviction show yesterday.
“I love power and fame. With power and fame, no one says bull**** to me,” she said.

Asked by Ebuka Uchendu, how she intends to further her career via the BBN platform provided to  Gifty said,
“By wisdom, and doing the right things, if possible.”

Gifty, who was evicted last night, was a controversialhousemate and thousands of viewers constantly criticised her for being fake.

On her romantic relationships with fellow evicted housemate, Soma, she said she was actually playing “a game.”

On her brief in-house affair with Bally, she said there was nothing to it, saying he’s a “brother.”

She was evasive when asked about her alleged history as a hairdresser.

“Actually, I’m a very fast learner. Hairdressing… I watch people do things and I’m a professional,” she said.

On her future plans, Gifty said,
“It’s been challenging but with God, all things are possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment