Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Karrueche Trans Files Restraining Order Against Chris Brown




Karrueche Tran has filed a restraining order against her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

The model stated in her legal documents that the singer - who was arrested in 2009 for beating up Rihanna - had threatened to kill her, according to a Tuesday report from TMZ.The couple dated for several years before splitting for good in 2015 after it had been revealed he was expecting a baby with another woman.

Karrueche filed the papers earlier this month, according to the site.

The model claimed in a sworn statement that Chris, 27, 'told a few people that he was going to kill me.'

She then explained that the rapper told their friends that he didn't want her to date anyone else.

And he added that is he couldn't date her then no one else could. That is when he allegedly said he was going to 'take me out' and 'threatened to shoot me.'

It was also alleged that he has threatened her friends. And he has been accused of throwing a drink in one of her friends' faces.

This is not the first time Karrueche has complained about Brown.

She said years ago Chris 'punched me in my stomach twice,' and 'pushed me down the stairs.'

Tran claimed these incidents occurred when he was still under probation for his felony assault against Rihanna.

In late January Chris posted a video to Instagram where he talked about stalking women.

'Ladies, y'all be complaining about n****s being, like, stalkers and in love with y'all, kinda crazy and shit and you get tired of it,' he began.
'Well, guess what? I'm one of them n****s! If I love you, b****, ain't nobody gonna have you. I'm gonna make you miserable. I'm going to chase that n**** out and I'm gonna chase yo ass around, and it's done.'
Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment