Monday, February 20, 2017

My Husband Flirts Around Yet He Is Impotent - Wife Begs Court For Divorce




A housewife, Mrs Omolara Adeyemi, On Monday begged an Idi Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi, Ibadan, to dissolve her 11-year-old marriage on the grounds of her husband’s inability to impregnate her.

Omolara told the court that her husband, Moradeyo, has been unable to impregnate her since they got married in 2006.
In her words:
 “In stead, he flirts around. He can spend weeks outside, abandoning me in the guise that he is engaged.
“I pray the court to separate us so that I can try my luck elsewhere in a bid to get pregnant and have a child.
“I cannot allow another man to sleep with me as long as I am still married to him.”

Moradeyo, on his end however, denied the allegations asking the court not to grant her plea as he is not ready to be divorced.

He pleaded that the court allow him and his wife resolve the matter amicably.

Chief Mukaila Balogun, the court president advised the couple to involve their family members in the resolution.

The case was adjourned to Feb. 27 for report of settlement.

No comments:

Post a Comment